Member Of The Year
Title : Senior Counsel Latin America
Company Name: Baxter-Gambro
Location : Mexico City,DIF,Mexico
Specialty : Global Medical Technology Mr. Molina has extensive knowledge in legal strategy, compliance, council, management, licensing and corporate law. He has 15 years of professional experience in law firms and multinational companies.Biography :
• 2008. Received from Baxter’s General Counsel the Law Department Award of Appreciation for developing and implementing the project “Optimizing Legal Resources”, which increased the quality and service level of Mexico’s Legal Department, obtaining savings of 65% on outside counsel fees.
• 2009. Received from Baxter’s CEO the Latin America Leadership Award for giving stability to Mexico’s Renal business through finding legal grounds for the creation of a new tender model for IMSS’s renal patients, as well as for the development and execution of the legal lobbing strategy that finalized obtaining the authorizations and approval from the Ministry of Health and Public Function.
• 2011. Received from Baxter’s General Counsel the Law Department Award of Appreciation in recognition of an outstanding contribution on the Third Party Policy implementation.
• 2012. Promoted by Baxter’s General Counsel to Senior Corporate Counsel within the Legal Department organization.
• 2012. During the summer of 2012 lead and performed a complete compliance audit and assessment to Baxter Spain in Madrid and Valencia offices.
• 2013. 2 months temporary assignment in Baxter’s Headquarters in Chicago to participate in Gambro’s acquisition project. Promoted by Baxter’s General Counsel to Latin America’s Baxter-Gambro Counsel.
• 2014. Participated as a speaker in Thompson Reuters’s Practical Law Company 2nd Annual Life Sciences Law Forum, in London, UK, with the conference: “LATAM’s General Compliance Overview: “Corporate Compliance, Anticorruption Laws and Enforcement Trends”.
• 2015. Participated as a speaker at the Advanced Medical Technology Asosiation Latin America Compliance Conference, in Mexico City, with the conference: “The Importance of Compliance for Business Growth and Sustainability”.
Angel Molina is fluent in Spanish and English.