The International Society of Business Leaders Recognizes Anthony James
Anthony is a retired Business Executive with nearly 40 years of experience (strategic, operational, and consulting) across various industries and leading Consulting and Outsourcing providers, including PwC, IBM and SGS, in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain. In Areas of Operational Finance, he has worked for Fortune 50 companies in areas of Strategy Formulation, Business Performance Management, Cost Accounting, General Accounting, Close & Consolidation. He also serves as the CFO for a Sugar Manufacturing Company.
His most recent role is the Founder of ASJames Investment Holdings & Manch33 LLC. The company leverages technology to focus on increasing value chain of natural resources e.g., sugar cane to develop Green Energy, Cosmetics and Pharmaceutical Products
In the next few years, Anthony plans to continue to grow, continue to develop and continue to make a difference in the field. He looks forward to networking and connecting with other likeminded professionals, as well as sharing ideas and areas of expertise.
In his spare time, Anthony enjoys reading and gardening.
The International Society of Business Leaders Member, Anthony James, can be found on the Society Directory, where he is looking forward to networking with you.
Additional Experience Summary:
- Additionally, he has consulted to the Office of the CFO for several Fortune 50 Companies in several areas of finance and accounting including Mergers, Acquisition & Divestiture, Cost Reduction, Performance Management, Shared Services, Finance Transformation (People; Process and Technology) and ERP Implementations. Formulated Supply Chain Strategies and Developed Business and “Target” Operating Models.
- For the past ten years, Anthony has focused on Business Digital Transformation leveraging technology – RPA, AI and Analytics to (Design, Build, Implement and Operate) business models for Finance, Accounting and Supply Chain operations
Organizational Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manch33 LLC & Yallahs International Inc. (Yii) – Founder
- Sutherland Global Services – VP FAO Services,
- IBM Global Business Services - Associate Partner, F&A Solution Architect
- I2 Technologies – Supply Chain Client Service Executive
- PwC Consultant to the Office of the CFO; CPO – Director
- AIG Domestic Brokerage Group P&C Insurance- Director Financial Process & Systems Development
- National Sugar, Jamaica W.I – CFO
- Avon Products Inc. – Sr. Manager Global Financial Systems
- CPC International, Industrial Division– Sr. Cost Accountant
- Financial Services – Banking & Insurance (P&C and Life)
- Travel, Transportation & Logistics – Airline; Hotels
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Healthcare – Payer, Provider & Pharmaceutical
- Manufacturing – Agri-Chemical, Automotive and Furniture
- BS. degree In Accounting from Long Island University.
- MBA in Finance from New York University, Stern Business School
- Completed the course work towards a MS. In Organization Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania